 From: Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
To: "brianmortonb2b-atw...@yahoo.dk" <brianmortonb2b-atw...@yahoo.dk>; User
questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [otrs] Restricting the self-registration feature

Hi Brian,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM, brianmortonb2b-atw...@yahoo.dk
<brianmortonb2b-atw...@yahoo.dk> wrote:

> What I would like is that only users (customers) who register with e-mail
> domains that are known to the OTRS system are allowed to self-register on
> the portal.

As stated, this functionality is not built-in to OTRS; it would be
possible and not very difficult to add it. I could see how you can
store a domain (or multiple domains, i.e. in your example, also
ikea.dk or ikea-office.com or...) on the customer company record, then
check at registration time against the known valid domains, and then
reject or accept the registration for new customers based on the
domain.

However, it is not an OTRS feature, so it would require some
development to add it in.
--
MIke