Hello all,

I was looking for any other log in my server, but all I can see is what I
said in the last email. My OTRS system says the message was sent. The
account used by OTRS (a google email) also says the email was sent. Here I
think there is nothing more to see. I dont know if I can see any MTA log
with this scenario.

I did a test with a customer using a google group as email. I did not
receive the email. I also checked the spam box. I'm not totally sure if it
is an OTRS problem or not, since the customer received the email when he
asked for his password.

Thanks for all your help,

Carlos Eduardo Ribas