But what about the MTA logs? can you see that the email was accepted
by the mail server and then sent on to it's next destination? If your
MTA has sent it on then it's not your system that is causing the
problem but the remote system (in which case poke their postmaster to
check their logs to find out why it's not being delivered).

Chances are it's being caught by a spam filter, something in the real
email's content could be triggering a quarantine/delete on the remote
side, but you will only know that by examining the MTA logs.

Steve