De: Steven Carr [mailto:sjc...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012 16:58
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Asunto: Re: [otrs] Kerberos and LDAP Authentication

It's not really an OTRS issue as Apache is the one handling the actual
authentication. The problem is you can't have a fallback when using Apache
Kerberos authentication (many people have tried [and failed] google "apache
kerberos ldap fallback"). If you fail Kerberos authentication then Apache will
deny you access to any resources.

Steve