It appears something got changed with the auto response subject line settings
on our system.  Here is what we have in the Auto Response Subject Line setup:

[MFAH Helpdesk:<OTRS_TICKET_TicketID>] <OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT>
And here is what I am getting back as a customer when I send an email to
helpdesk:
Actual email subject line: test
Auto Response email Subject line received by customer:
[MFAH Helpdesk:1001748] [MFAH Helpdesk:<OTRS_TICKET_TicketID>]
<OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT>

I haven't made any changes recently and this WAS working. Do I need to escape
any of the text brackets I have defined as part of the response setup subject
line?

Thank you!

Scott R. Morgan