Doera anyone have answer as to where to look to fix the issue described below?

It appears something got changed with the auto response subject line settings
on our system.  Here is what we have in the Auto Response Subject Line setup:

[MFAH Helpdesk:<OTRS_TICKET_TicketID>] <OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT>
And here is what I am getting back as a customer when I send an email to
helpdesk:
Actual email subject line: test
Auto Response email Subject line received by customer:
[MFAH Helpdesk:1001748] [MFAH Helpdesk:<OTRS_TICKET_TicketID>]
<OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT>

I haven't made any changes recently and this WAS working. Do I need to escape
any of the text brackets I have defined as part of the response setup subject
line?

Thank you!

Scott R. Morgan