From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
claude
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 2:53 AM
To: otrs
Subject: [otrs] How to split a ticket

Hi,

A customer send one message with the same email address and same
subject than an 3 years old ticket.

My config :

PostmasterFollowUpSearchInBody : Yes
PostmasterFollowUpSearchInReferences : Yes

This new message was considered like a follow up. But in this case it's
wrong.

So, can I split this ticket  ? and how ?

Thanks and regards

Claude