From: Outages <outages-boun...@outages.org> On Behalf Of Michael B. Williams
via Outages
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2024 2:32 PM
To: Bruce Orcutt <bruce.orc...@utsa.edu>
Cc: outages@outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: ATT cellular network
2024-02-22

​To be clear, I didn't jump to conclusions; I simply asked if anyone had proof
of the outage actually occurring today. I admit my services were affected but
wanted to see if there is any impercial evidence other than my own of the
outage.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this
message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you
received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with
its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.