A volunteer! To help with specification and testing.

I propose we start with owrest and then decide if it's function should be
folded into owserver.

So:
1. What is the format of the returned object?
2. What is a collection list (the actual formatting would help).
3. Do you want XML or JSON? If XML, can you mock up some return values?

Actually that would be the most useful. Can you mock up some messages for
each of the returns: directory, property and "setting a property"

Paul Alfille

On 12/5/06, Brad Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5 Dec 2006 at 13:19, Paul Alfille wrote:

> This is very close to what owhttpd does now.

Are you talking about changing owhttpd, or owserver?

I'd be pleased with a true REST owhttpd that returned XML or JSON data,
and
properly treated GET on adapters as returning a collection list, etc.

--
Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com