check here some solutions :)
i was reading ds2480b (serial - onewire, dallas/maxim converter) and it
don´t need RTS,CTS, etc, just TX RX 5v and ground to work with owfs
in other words...
plug the serial device at wireless modem
at the other send put a ds2480b and connect to wireless modem

i don´t know if it could work with a onewire bus... (connecting the onewire
at tx and rx of modem, maybe with a not usart compatible modem, just ttl
compatible, could work, and some others components, like a optocoupler to
onewire network)

main search page:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=wireless+ttl&_sacat=0&_odkw=wireless+usart&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

2-3KM wireless rs232 modem heeheh (2km is enought?)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-3KM-Low-Power-RS-232-RS-485-TTL-RF-Module-Wireless-/250910286596?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6b6b2304

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-8Km-27dBm-Wireless-Transceiver-RF-Module-RS232-TTL-x2-/230686520144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b5fcf350

maybe 5-10km?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-10Km-250mW-FHSS-Wireless-Transceiver-RF-Module-TTL-UART-and-USB-FPV-RC-/260863159975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbca7eea7

100ft (30 meters)?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-2-4Ghz-Wireless-TTL-Transmitter-Module-RS232-/380319761954?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588cd30622

a industrial version of 300meters (nice and profissional device):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-RF-433M-Wireless-Serial-RS232-RS485-TTL-Data-Transfer-/130496658786?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e6234fd62

300ft (+-100 meters)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-Wireless-RS232-TTL-Transceiver-Module-BR-19200-VHF-/380319761956?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588cd30624