Hello!
I see.
The offer, (if it can be called that) still stands.

For what I am working on, I suspect I might need similar technological
advanced means of working with different examples of interfaces. And before
anyone asks, it is a method of sending data to, and then from, a Palm
running this application http://palmorb.sf.net it emulates an incredibly
expensive serial enabled LCD display. It happens that I'm using a BASIC
Stamp this time for my studies. I've also used it with its intended purpose
of displaying data from the applications described on the site.

The other problems are ongoing. I'm still interested in One Wire technology
of course Paul, but that's an ongoing project.

---
Gregg C Levine hansolofal...@att.net
“This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!”

converter, and

<robe...@spadim.com.br>
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/wireless-bluetooth-rs232-ttl-transceiver-