Am 09.12.2013 21:53, schrieb Jan Kandziora:

> I had the impression the system hangs *because* of the reboot. If it's a
> coldplug issue (yes, such errors exists), removing the USB modules would
> help, as it would help to *hot*plug the device.

Another idea in that direction: Are you sure there isn't any other
service which could grab /dev/ttyUSB0 during boot? The networkmanager
modem component could be the culprit. Even if it don't run anymore when
you start your application, it could irritate the LINK adapter so it
fails afterwards.

Or do you ever encountered a clean setup immediately after reboot?

Kind regards

        Jan