Hello!
I am again investigating the strange behavior of the DS2423 I have here.

So far the thing does much as it did do earlier on. However I made use of
Google giving it "ds2423 resistor" as the search key (inside the quotes)
and it promptly presented me with an interesting series of responses. One
looked almost promising, which is here:
http://www.phanderson.com/bx24/ds2423.html

In it he writes that it needed a 4.7K pull up resistor to Vbat. Well I
found one and attached it. Same strange behavior as before. But what I'm
concerned with more is what are the rest of us doing with their parts? What
resistor value was selected for all of yours, and what is the part doing?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com