Hello!
Okay it works as expected with the chosen components to support
debounce. Oh and I used a magnetically triggered mechanical switch to
try it.

Next question, can you Jan supply me with a copy of your software? As
it happens I'd like to try it on a Slackware64 system here (on the
Laptop running Slackware64 and owfs 3.0p0.).
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com