I'm trying likewise situations, uploading wedding photographs including raw material, running in tens of gigabytes. Thing is, the progress of uploading isn't showing any information (just sticks to 0 and then suddenly has uploaded it). In previous versions, I've seen a progress bar running. Showing the upload speed would also help in giving a feeling if the connection is properly used...

Best,
Laurens