It is very difficult to quantify programmer performance because no 2 jobs
and no 2 clients are the same. More code doesn't always mean better quality
code. Counting numbers of bugs is open to manipulation and a high number of
bugs is not always the developers fault. As a general guide if we look at
things like adherence to company standards and practices, client
satisfaction, and the number of avoidable errors, though there's nothing
formal in place.

On 25 June 2010 10:40, Richard Moore
<richard.mo...@worldsmartretail.com.au>wrote:

>  Hi all
>

> Does anyone have any good useful key performance indicators (KPI) that
> measure a software developers performance?
>

> Kind regards
>

> *Richard Moore
> Analyst Programmer*
>
> [image: WSR-Signature.png]
>
> Ph: +61 7 3340 2500
> Fx: +61 7 3340 2550
>
> 23 Hi-Tech Court, Eight Mile Plains, Qld 4113
> Locked Bag 38, Acacia Ridge, Qld 4110

<<image001.gif>>