Hi Matt,

On 7 September 2010 11:48, Matt Siebert <mlsieb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a total IIS / ASP.NET novice, and I was wondering if there is anything
> in IIS or ASP.NET that could cause this?
>
> My page has some logic to iterate through Request.Params and write these to
> a database so I can see what was received - clutching at straws here, but
> are there any synchronisation issues with Request.Params? - i.e. I'm
> assuming that when Page_Load() is called, Request.Params is fully populated.

It has been a while since I wrote an IPN handler, but how closely did you
read the PayPal docs?

The PayPal IPN callbacks return quite different shapes of data depending on
which zany payment method PayPal has decided the customer is using (eCheque,
for example - WTF?) You need to read that closely and make sure you account
for them all.

What variables are missing? Standard HTTP ones or Paypal IPN specific ones?
If it is the latter I think you need to read their developer SDK PDF
wherever that is these days.

--
*David Connors* | da...@codify.com | www.codify.com
Software Engineer