Hi all,

I have a relatively simple page that processes PayPal Instant Payment
Notification (IPN) messages.  Basically, PayPal just POSTs a bunch of
variables to this page which contains logic to process the order (i.e.
generate serial numbers and email them to the customer).  It seems that the
page is intermittently receiving only a subset of the variables, and it's
the same subset each time.  I've confirmed that all the variables are being
sent to PayPal correctly so it looks like the problem is either that PayPal
isn't sending all the variables (seems unlikely), or my website isn't
receiving them all (i.e. problem in IIS / ASP.NET).

I'm a total IIS / ASP.NET novice, and I was wondering if there is anything
in IIS or ASP.NET that could cause this?

My page has some logic to iterate through Request.Params and write these to
a database so I can see what was received - clutching at straws here, but
are there any synchronisation issues with Request.Params? - i.e. I'm
assuming that when Page_Load() is called, Request.Params is fully populated.

Thanks,
Matt.