On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 5:12 PM, David Kean <david.k...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Actually Scott, we have met. On many occasions. You might remember a little
> Aussie activity that
> your wife (and yourself) had a lot to do with on Saturdays in Redmond.
>
> I'll leave the discussions on future versions of products to the marketing
> teams. I'll avoid feeding the
> fire [...]

I tend to agree; I don't really see the point of listening to anyone
talk about the future of Silverlight. If you want to suggest features,
do it, if you want to write a competiting product, do it, if you want
to use something else, do it. The whole world doesn't need to know.

If you find a use for it; use it, if you don't, don't. Simple.

--
silky

http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/

of being this signature."