David with glasses? the one who falls asleep allot after 1x beer?
aren't you a tester or something?

Anyway, I am more than happy to openly debate and discuss my opinions
/ remarks but i think the attack posture you took was misguided and
definitely not accurate assessment of the situation. Geek fame is
over-rated and i make zero profit off having this attention if
anything it could have the opposite effect - I only traveled down this
path as it puts ? above peoples heads around the WPF/Silverlight
future(s), casts a bright light onto the Windows team and their
behavior and actually puts the DevDiv marketing team(s) on notice.

Its fine to be a DevDiv cheer leader, whatever lights your candle, but
don't drink too much of the kool-aid, save some room for some open
constructive thinking.

Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com