Hi Kirsten,

Report builder is an awesome tool for end users to write and change reports.

Little gotcha that bit me 3 weeks ago
*Report Builder 3.0 is for SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services *ONLY**

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/sqlreportingservices/thread/7bef97fb-64b5-4c34-bcc4-5e62310e1ae3
*
*
*I wasn't aware of that ... took me a while of manual hacking in XML to get
it deployed on SSRS 2008.*

.peter.gfader.
http://blog.gfader.com

--