From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com on behalf of Kirsten Greed
Sent: Sat 2/10/2010 10:11 AM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: Giving the client ability to design their own reports - from outputof
stored procedure

Hi All

I am wondering about the best way to give the end user ability to write their
own reports - using the output from a stored procedure.

I have been designing .rdlc reports using Visual Studio 10

What would the client need to buy or download to be able to create or modify
such reports ?

Is there a cheaper option than VS 10?

Thanks

Kirsten

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is
confidential to the ordinary user of the email address
to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
information. No one else may read, print, store, copy
or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in
error, please return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia
Limited, please email unsubscr...@au.fujitsu.com