In order for some companies to be Microsoft certified, they need a certain
number of certified employees. So those employers will look at your more
favourably if you're looking for work.

I've found from personal experience in real terms as an experienced
developer it doesn't really do anything for you.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 11:51 AM, David Walker <david.wal...@planbonline.com