Employers who lack the skills to judge good programmers sometimes fall back
on certifications as a ranking mechanism. Therefore, certification can help
you get a job, but those are not the sort of organisations that I like to
work for.

These days I am slightly embarrassed by my certification (MCSD) and I no
longer list it on my resume.

--
Liam McLennan.

l...@eclipsewebsolutions.com.au