I saw the demo running and I was also amazed by the smooth and rich
experience and wondered how it was done. Viewing the page source only showed
some frames with no clue about what was in them. Right-clicking produced
application context menus. I could find no direct evidence for Silverlight
or Flash driving the thing. I was totally stumped by how it was done.
Perhaps it was GTK, but it seemed better than the best stuff I've seen done
in GTK.

I just went to their contact web page and posted a question asking them how
their developers created the UI. Let's see if they respond and reveal their
magic!