Long press opens context menus in various places on WP7.

So yeah, long press looks popular.

Having just got myself an eee slate EP121 (loving it so far!) I'm
discovering all the joys of non tablet friendly apps. Windows 7 is not
bad for it but hear Windows 8 will be improved in the touch
department.

Bigger buttons, gestures, all that sort of stuff. Tablets are the new
mobile. (ie you know how so many web sites are not mobile friendly.
same deal with touch)