I would bet it’s gwt on google app engine…

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Joseph Cooney
Sent: Thursday, 12 May 2011 2:54 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Smart sheet - how do they do it?

Gtk or gwt?

On 12/05/2011, at 4:39 PM, "Greg Keogh" <g...@mira.net<mailto:g...@mira.net>>
wrote:
I saw the demo running and I was also amazed by the smooth and rich experience
and wondered how it was done. Viewing the page source only showed some frames
with no clue about what was in them. Right-clicking produced application
context menus. I could find no direct evidence for Silverlight or Flash driving
the thing. I was totally stumped by how it was done. Perhaps it was GTK, but it
seemed better than the best stuff I’ve seen done in GTK.

I just went to their contact web page and posted a question asking them how
their developers created the UI. Let’s see if they respond and reveal their
magic!