Looking at the code through Google dev tools I found a reference to
www.coolite.com - .NET controls built on top of ExtJS (Sencha).
Sencha - www.sencha.com, have JavaScript framework called ExtJS - check out
the demos, there is also Sencha Touch for mobile devices
Steep learning curve for ExtJS, but the API is quite nice and once you know
ExtJS, developing with Sencha Touch is pretty much the same.
Visually, ExtJS 4 is highly customisable with the use of Compass/SASS/CSS3.

HTH,
Filip