hey Greg. This is exactly what I've been fearful of from the moment the
first screen shots leaked. Its ugly, and in my mind, a big mistake. Nothing
I've read about or seen has changed my mind on that so far.

I've always been bleeding edge. Always. I'm doubtful now. The ugliness and
strange decision to force the touch paradigm on a mouse and keyboard have
lost me.
And don't get me started on how awful the new vs looks to go along with it.