On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Nick Randolph <n...@builttoroam.com> wrote:

> “sudden paradigm change”???. Metro design language has been around for at
> least 2 years as part of the Windows Phone development story. They’ve
> talked about it at virtually every major Microsft dev event since,
> including the new interface for Xbox. Whilst there are nuances to the
> Windows 8 story, it’s still the same basic design language.

Full screen apps are a sudden paradigm change.  I mean ... I am running MSN
Messenger at 2560 x 1440 and I can fit about 15 messages on the screen. And
I have to keep switching back and forth between work and GigantorMessenger
to see what has most recently been said. WTH.

--
David Connors
da...@connors.me