nov 2011
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp7-wpdevices/windows-phone-7-or-wait-for-wp8/9abda28c-5181-4b7f-8f5b-d4a46a3408e1?msgId=1cb925ea-4347-4482-add2-1a2f7ef4939a

windows weekly podcast / winsupersite, as i said before

talking to people on twitter

etc,

the net is a big place

I said rumors on blogs...  not major review sites

but i don't recall exact sites/pages i was looking at upto and beyond a year ago
but this debate has been happing for quite a while online, I was
thinking the arguments for not being upgradable sounded more like it