:-) I no longer use kobo.... The news feature of the calibre + it's library
management has sold me. I'm now using the amazon kindle reader.

I've put the the library in my dropbox as it says when installing that it
will use a given library of it finds one. So I'm going to see if I can run
it from multiple computers too.