Greg,

Windows 8 (RTM) was released 1st August for MSDN subscriptions. There must
have been another drop because the date on the downloads that are there now
show 15/8/2012. I'd have to check the iso's i have at home to compare them.

I'd also probably go for the en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso one  unless
you need the enterprise version for some particular reason. no idea how
they differ, if at all?

In any case, us developers get a headstart... we have to write for their OS
after all. :)