I don't know why people keep calling stuff like WPF and Win32/64 applications
"old and legacy".  I still see people using WPF all the time, so obviously it's
still got some spirit in it.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Arjang Assadi
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 2:14 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Surface RT or Surface Pro?

RT totally rocks, since I got it haven't put it down, it is just pure awesome.
It is light, app switching and screen splitting are so easy.

Since I got one I cant remember a day I didn't have it in my hand, most of
times without the cover.

I would like a Pro for alternative set of reasons, but RT will still be lighter.

Regards

Arjang

On 2 April 2013 10:49, James Chapman-Smith