From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Ken Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, 9 May 2013 2:49 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: Is Surface really failing?

Caller: "Hello. I can't find my Windows desktop"
Helpdesk: Press the Windows Key and the letter D at the same time

Caller: "No, I can't see my start menu."
Helpdesk: Press the Windows Key

You should try managing server 2012 via RDP sometime. It really is just 1 pixel
in the bottom left which is nearly impossible to click on unless your RDP is
full screen.

What do you need on the Start screen on Windows Server 2012?

Cheers
Ken