4. Better perf
5. Quicker startup
6. Really like the new TaskManager
7. Settings in the cloud

I think there's a lot of solid foundation to like, BUT, the windows RT bits
still feel glued on, not integrated: it is very much like a first release.
I'm hoping for some nice incremental improvements.

The vision of an integrated experience across all devices is a nice one. It
just isn't there yet. Too much a lowest common denominator: but that's
always a good starting point ;)