Because there are a lot of legacy addons for Office that haven't been
compiled for x64 Office.  They will not work together (inProc calls)

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills