I had not known that stat but based on their other stats it doesn't
surprise me ..

Until now Flash has been a strong force in the casual gaming scene but
since adobe announced its discontinuing work on this it will probably
create more share for unity

Good news for us C# code poets is that there is a safe haven for the kind
of code we write should Microsoft continue to push their HTML5... Err .. I
mean Internet Explorer only agendas :)

As if there is one market who have zero patience for platform stupidity
it's gaming and we may very well adopt their choices down the road given
they have no time to wait out companies like Adobe and Microsoft .

I will say this though if Microsoft can't backfill XNA with their own
gaming engine the is unity3d that natural choice or is it a case of acquire
(which I doubt they will sell) or beat? Which already puts them way behind
in adoption?

--
---
Regards,