Google Apps doesn't seem to have a free version any more, unless I've
missed it. However I've opened a 30 day trial of Google Apps to see if it
has the feature to redirect a domain's email to Gmail

Now the admin page for my DNS records is nonsensical and I can't find an
"advanced" way of adding MX records for Gmail. Now I have both
w...@gmail.com and w...@herdomain.com.au and it all has to go to the first
one, so it just gets messier and messier. On top of that we have domains,
DNS records and web sites in 5 different companies and I'm trying to figure
out how to get them all onto one. One transfer has already stalled because
I used the wrong password, and the whole process is turning into a major
time-consuming project. Sheesh! -- Greg K