Well chaps, I'm even more pissed off than usual. Whatever account I created
this morning in Google, I don't even know what it is. No kidding. I now
have two Gmail accounts including the useless new one which is somehow
linked to my primary business domain. I have trawled the web for
instructions on how to delete this "Account" I have created (whatever it
is), but none of the instructions even vaguely match the screens I'm
looking at. I'm now stuck with some sort of domain-linked Gmail login that
is impossible to delete.

My original mission was to point MX records for some domains to this new
account, but now I blame dyndns.org for making it utterly impossibly to
enter MX records. So I just gave up and decided to delete this useless
account about 2 hours ago, and I'm still trying.

FUBAR as usual.

Greg K