From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Connors
Sent: Wednesday, 18 December 2013 10:20 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Taking iiNet to TIO

On 17 December 2013 21:44, Girish Madan
<girishma...@gmail.com<mailto:girishma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience in making a complaint against
iiNet to TIO.

I signed up on a 24 months Phone, ADSL and TV Combo at the start of this year.
After 10 months of over charging my credit card, faulty hardware and extremely
poor customer service, i've had enough and want to cancel the contract.
Unsurprisingly, they want me to pay to cancel the contract even though i've
already been paying for the service that didn't work for a while.

I've done a TIO against Telstra around some phone number porting. You will find
iiNet become suddenly very responsive when you file the TIO complaint - as soon
as I filed the complaint I had a case manager in Telstra's internal special TIO
response group who resolved it in 24 hrs. The carriers are graded by numbers of
complaints and levied accordingly. They take it very seriously.

David.

Click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ==> to report
this email as spam.