One of the things I did on a similar problem (with an electricity supplier)
was to request that all communications were in writing so I had a record.
"Sorry Mr Harris, we can't do that"
So the classic, can I talk to your manager and up a few layers, but still
would not do it.
So I asked to speak to the CEO, same "Sorry Mr Harris, we can't do that"
So I looked up the email address of the CEO, not found, but I found about
25 other email addresses of others in the company and sent this email:

Dear Recipient,

As I have not been able to find Person’s email address or a general
complaints email address on your public web site and the on-line web form
will not take this amount of text, I am forced into sending this email to
every email address I can find on your web site and guessing at a few
possible email addresses,.

Would you please forward this email to Person Chief Executive Officer.

Thank You.

Dear Person,

I am writing to you in frustration because I have not been able to resolve
a matter through your customer service channel and am asking for your
assistance to get this problem resolved.

Our situation is ...

Sent Sunday afternoon, response received that day, the quality of service
was still shit, but mildly better shit.

But at least I got all communications in writing from that point onwards.

And I learned that there is an Electricity Ombudsman as well, because the
department I was put through to was the one that deals with the Ombudsman.

I think that the situation with resellers is that they are pushing the
margins to the point that they can not afford to have a quality customer
service department / process in place any more.

So, we have to find ways to work around that.

Good Luck