From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Preet Sangha
Sent: Wednesday, 29 January 2014 2:10 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Raid 0

I have two super fast SSDs running in Raid 0 on my laptop.

On 29 January 2014 15:30, Ken Schaefer
<k...@adopenstatic.com<mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com>> wrote:
RAID0's usually used for speed, when you don't care about protecting the
underlying content (e.g. it's ephemeral or you've got it protected somewhere
else). I think SSDs have eliminated the need for RAID0 on most single user
machines.

Cheers
Ken