From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Tony Wright
Sent: Wednesday, 26 August 2015 12:11 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: TypeScript summary

I wouldn't mind knowing what is so good about React. I'm not enjoying the
syntax of React so far. At the moment if I was to build a new substantial app
it would be using Angular. I feel that you can write some pretty substantial
applications in Angular. Having had a dabble with React, I don't get the same
feeling, so I am wondering if the hype is bigger than the product itself?

I know React is more about the V in MVC and Angular covers the entire MVC
pattern in Javascript, but I am trying to understand - are they still
essentially trying to solve a similar problem? I can go without using C# MVC
applications at all (excepting WebApi) with Angular, so is the difference that
React is meant to be used in conjunction with C# MVC solutions?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:57 AM, William Luu <will....@gmail.com