Only the crowdsourced vapourware ones.   Don't get me started there.  :(

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Greg Keogh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Are these things IoT enabled? -- *GK*
>
> On 8 April 2016 at 10:56, Bill McCarthy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> When my delonghi broke down(leaking water), I started looking at
>> alternative machines.  Most of the cheap machines will make a good short
>> single shot. But I like long flat white (occasionally a long macchiato) ,
>> so it gets hard to find a machine that will do that consistently sub $2k.
>>
>> I use to have a cheap breville years ago, and it was good, but it was
>> only good at short drinks, and really was a messy pain compared to an auto
>> machine. Me, I’d go auto at the sacrifice of money and quality 😏
>>
>>
>>
>> The biggest thing to look out for, is if this is your go to machine
>> during the day, then this will be the coffee you get use to. Most people I
>> know that have decades of coffee drinking experience in Australia, use to
>> find instant coffee acceptable, palatable, and even enjoyable. I was
>> reminded of this the other weekend when I went to the timboon miniature
>> train festival, and the only coffee was instant: sometimes spoiling
>> ourselves everyday, spoils us.  If I didn’t drink ‘reasonable’ coffee all
>> the time, I might be able to enjoy an instant, and maybe even a macca’s
>> coffee too 😕
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
>> Windows 10
>>
>>
>>
>> *From: *Greg Low (罗格雷格博士) <[email protected]>
>> *Sent: *Friday, 8 April 2016 10:19 AM
>> *To: *ozDotNet <[email protected]>
>> *Subject: *Coffee snobs
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>>
>>
>> Given the importance of caffeine for code generation, I’m guessing there
>> will be a few other coffee snobs on the list.
>>
>>
>>
>> Anyone got a recommendation for a serious (possibly manual) coffee
>> machine?
>>
>>
>>
>> I’ve been using a DeLonghi automatic one but now feeling that I’d prefer
>> something like this:
>>
>>
>>
>> BES890 or BES920:
>> http://www.breville.com.au/beverages/coffee-machines.html
>>
>>
>>
>> The main thing that puts me off is the Breville brand.
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> Greg
>>
>>
>>
>> Dr Greg Low
>>
>>
>>
>> 1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913
>> fax
>>
>> SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com
>>
>>
>>
>
>


-- 
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Reply via email to