From: Greg Low (罗格雷格博士)
Sent: Friday, 8 April 2016 8:19 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Coffee snobs

Hi Folks,

Given the importance of caffeine for code generation, I’m guessing there will
be a few other coffee snobs on the list.

Anyone got a recommendation for a serious (possibly manual) coffee machine?

I’ve been using a DeLonghi automatic one but now feeling that I’d prefer
something like this:

BES890 or BES920: http://www.breville.com.au/beverages/coffee-machines.html

The main thing that puts me off is the Breville brand.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com