Peril Sensitive Sunglasses
Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses have been
specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At
the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you
from seeing anything that might alarm you.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama