UDP is not a connection oriented protocol. The client just sends to the
server on a desired port. That's it.

When you say "broadcast logging information" do you mean you are sending a
datagram to the broadcast address? If so, broadcasts stop at the IP subnet
boundary.

--
David Connors
da...@connors.com | @davidconnors | LinkedIn | +61 417 189 363