Greg,

If i understand your intention correctly, I can't imagine that working.
Even if it did, it wouldn't be a good idea.  The UDP packets would be
blocked at any number of points along the way and probably wouldn't get
far.  Maybe even get black listed?

I would suggest clients need to register so UDP packets can be sent
directly to the client.  Register the client ip and listening port.  This
should also ensure any dynamic holes in firewalls are created.  Especially
important if the clients are on mobile networks.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama