CVC is recoverable. Fibre to the node is not, without spending another
$50 billion
dollars. And it will take a decade to fix the debacle created by choosing
the inferior multimix of technologies. As for another decision impaired
choice, the purchase of two cable networks that are not fit for purpose,
how much did that cost taxpayers?